Nowadays the world has been so much technical and fast due to android and other applications. Day by day the new Android apps have been launched which helps the user in their personal as well as their professional life. The good news is that now onwards you can manage your financial accounts and saving yourself. You need not hire any employee to handle your financial accounts. This is possible only and only with the help of launching financial apps for Android.
Best Finance Apps for Android: – There are so many finance apps for android launching day by day, so that the user gets confused that which is best finance apps for Android. So there is a list of best finance apps for android below by which user didn’t confuse and download the best finance apps in their Smartphone.
2. YNAB (You Need A Budget)
3. Savings Goals
Mint: – Mint is on the top most position in this category of best financial apps for Android. You can get this financial application on your iPhone for free. This financial app is also available online on the web and android.
Benefits of Mint: – The major benefits of this financial application are as follows:-
Track & Organizes your….
a) Financial Accounts
b) Balance Sheets
c) Bank Account Activities
d) Credit Card Usage
f) Investment Accounts
This financial app is very beneficial as it always reminds you the last date of bill payment. It also works automatically but only if your Smartphone is connected to the net.
YNAB (You Need A Budget): – This financial app is on the 2nd position of this category of best financial app for android. This financial app has some rules to follow. When you start using this financial app, you have to follow the rules related to this financial app.
Rules of YNAB: – The rules of this financial app are following:-
1. The first rule of this financing application is that stop living paycheck to paycheck. The first rule suggests that you should work on the income of last months. You need not to work on the income of present or future months.
2. The second rule of this financing application is that the this financial app for android gives every dollar a job.
3. The third rule of this financing application for android is that save for a rainy day.
4. The final rule of this financing application for android suggests that you need to roll with the punches. And is you are not perfect for the first time then you don’t get discouraged.
These are the four rules of YNAB which must be followed by the user when he/she download this financial app for android.
Savings Goals: – Saving Goals are also one of the best financial app for android. It is in the third position in the category of best financial app for android.
Uses of Savings Goals Financial App for Android: – There are so many uses of this financial app for android by which a user can save his money. The main uses of this financial app are following:-
1. User can create goals and prepare budgets.
2. User can save the money by setting the target dates with the help of this financial application for android.
3. This financial app automatically calculates the weekly and monthly savings by which user can complete their targets after setting the target dates by the user.
4. Savings Schedule can also be generated with the help of this financial app for android.
iWallet: – This is the another best financial app for android which helps the user to manage their financial accounts.
Benefits of iWallet: – The major benefits of iWallet are below:-
1. Easy Money Management.
2. Once you enter your expenses then this financial app for android easily analyze your all expenses very easily.
3. You can easily create record expenses, payment modes, expense categories, record timeline of expenses, receive alerts, etc.
This is the list of the best financial apps for android by which a user can easily maintain their financial accounts, savings and expenses.